Shipping & Delivery
Our goal is to get you the supplies you need to make you successful as quickly as possible and with as few issues as possible. Here are our policies related to shipping.
- All prices are listed exclusive of any tax and shipping charges.
- Lead times vary. In-stock items and smaller orders can often be shipped out within 3 business days. Large and custom orders average 4 to 6 weeks. Please send us a Custom Quote Request for an accurate estimate.
- We ship to the lower 48 states, Canada, and Alaska. Please contact us to check shipping availability to Hawaii, and Mexico and other countries.
- At checkout you can choose to ship by UPS or FedEx. For large orders that require freight shipment please contact us for a freight quote before ordering.
- We do our best to only charge you what it costs us to ship your items. Occasionally the shipping calculator on the checkout page may not be quite correct but we will refund you if the amount is considerably more than it should be.
- If items arrive damaged and unusable we will arrange pickup of the damaged items (if necessary) and delivery of a new item.
We have very few returns but in the event you want to return an item here are our policies related to returns and refunds. Please contact Pioneer Wood & Stone before returning an item. Most issues can be resolved without a return and we would love to see if we can solve any problems you may be facing.
- Because of the nature of our reclaimed materials, most custom and large orders cannot be returned / refunded after delivery is received.
- 14-Day Refund Policy* for Small, In-Stock Reclaimed Materials Orders - Individual items ordered from our website can be returned within 14 days. The 14 day period begins with the purchase date of the item. *Must show receipt with purchase date.
- You will be refunded the purchase price of the product shown on receipt after your item is returned and inspected. Shipping charges are non-refundable and Pioneer Wood & Stone is not responsible for shipping costs to return the product. Upon return, we will inspect the item(s). The item(s) must be in the same condition as received. After examination, we will submit a refund, less a 5% restocking fee, to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- 14-Day Reporting Policy For All Other Reclaimed Materials Orders - We do our best to ensure that you know exactly what you are buying, before you purchase. If there is any problem with your order (unexpected damage caused during delivery, missing items, etc) after receiving the delivery, you must contact us within 14 days of receiving the shipment to report the problem and we will discuss options for replacement and/ or delivery of the affected items.
- We offer a 30-Day money-back guarantee* on our new items, such as door hardware, and other items we may offer. The 30 day period begins with the purchase date of the item. *Must show receipt with purchase date.
- You will be refunded the purchase price of the product shown on receipt after your item is returned and inspected. Shipping charges are non-refundable and Pioneer Wood & Stone is not responsible for shipping costs to return the product.
- Once we receive the item back, we will do a visual and manual inspection of the product. The item must not have any signs of misuse or damages caused by the customer. Once examination is finished, Pioneer Wood & Stone will submit a refund, less a 5% restocking fee, to the card the product was purchased with.
- Cancelations of online orders are refunded until the order is shipped. After that, our 14 or 30 day return policy applies.
- Cancellations of large or custom orders are refunded until shipped, or until delivery has been arranged. Deposits made to place the order, are not refundable, except at the sole discretion of Pioneer Wood & Stone.
See our full Terms.