Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using or ordering from Pioneer Wood & Stone and the https://pioneerwoodandstone.com website.
This website and/or the actual services provided (the “Service”) is operated by Levi Shetler and Pioneer Wood & Stone (“us”, “we”, or “our”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- All purchases / invoices must be paid in full before shipping is processed, unless other arrangements have been made. Large and custom orders require a nonrefundable down payment/deposit for us to put the order together for you. The balance is due once the order is finalized, and before shipment.
- The size of the down payment is typically 10-15% of your order total, but may be adjusted on a case by case basis, depending on order size, purchase history, and other factors.
Billing & Account
You have full control of your account and billing information by simply by logging into your account at https://pioneerwoodandstone.com/my-account/.
We have very few returns but in the event you want to return an item here are our policies related to returns and refunds. Please contact Pioneer Wood & Stone before returning an item. Most issues can be resolved without a return and we would love to see if we can solve any problems you may be facing.
- Because of the nature of our reclaimed materials, most custom and large orders cannot be returned / refunded after delivery is received.
- 14-Day Refund Policy* for Small, In-Stock Reclaimed Materials Orders - Individual items ordered from our website can be returned within 14 days. The 14 day period begins with the purchase date of the item. *Must show receipt with purchase date.
- You will be refunded the purchase price of the product shown on receipt after your item is returned and inspected. Shipping charges are non-refundable and Pioneer Wood & Stone is not responsible for shipping costs to return the product. Upon return, we will inspect the item(s). The item(s) must be in the same condition as received. After examination, we will submit a refund, less a 5% restocking fee, to the original payment method used for the purchase.
- 14-Day Reporting Policy For All Other Reclaimed Materials Orders - We do our best to ensure that you know exactly what you are buying, before you purchase. If there is any problem with your order (unexpected damage caused during delivery, missing items, etc) after receiving the delivery, you must contact us within 14 days of receiving the shipment to report the problem and we will discuss options for replacement.
- We offer a 30-Day money-back guarantee* on our new items, such as door hardware, and other items we may offer. The 30 day period begins with the purchase date of the item. *Must show receipt with purchase date.
- You will be refunded the purchase price of the product shown on receipt after your item is returned and inspected. Shipping charges are non-refundable and Pioneer Wood & Stone is not responsible for shipping costs to return the product.
- Once we receive the item back, we will do a visual and manual inspection of the product. The item must not have any signs of misuse or damages caused by the customer. Once examination is finished, Pioneer Wood & Stone will submit a refund, less a 5% restocking fee, to the card the product was purchased with.
- Cancelations of online orders are refunded until the order is shipped. After that, our 14 or 30 day return policy applies.
- Cancellations of large or custom orders are refunded until shipped, or until delivery has been arranged. Deposits made to place the order, are not refundable, except at the sole discretion of Pioneer Wood & Stone.
>> See Our Full Shipping & Delivery Policy For More Info <<
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, blog posts, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the places this is shared and how it is used.
Affiliate & External Website Links
Our website(s), blog posts and services may contain links to third-party websites or services that when used to purchase from, we may receive compensation from your purchase. These third-party web sites or services are not owned or controlled by Pioneer Wood & Stone and thus has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that Pioneer Wood & Stone shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with use of, or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 10 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.